When was the last time you passed by an accident? While you may be one of the safest drivers in the world, you never know when a reckless driver will change your life. Here are some fascinating facts about auto accidents from the National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA) Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Data Resource Page:
1. There are approximately seven million auto accidents in the US every year.
2. An estimated 3 million people are injured every year in car accidents.
3. There is an auto-accident related fatality every 15 minutes.
4. The NHTSA estimates that 14,668 lives were saved on the roadways in 2016 by the use of seat belts.
5. On average, 30% of auto accidents result in injury.
Stay safe out there and if you are ever involved in an accident, call Chad Calvert, your personal injury attorney. We will listen to your problems and help you get your life back on track.